Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Important Theme about Love





It was the 90’s when I met my first true love. Valentine’s Day, and I didn’t have a girlfriend or a date so I decided to go out and treat myself to dinner at one of the finest restaurant on Virginia Beach. While there I looked across the floor surprisingly to see the most beautiful girl.  Her hair was black, long and silky. Her skin was brown and looked perfect. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I finally got the courage to approach her, and when I drew near I smelt a natural scent of innocence. After introducing myself, and she introduced herself to me, we spoke the whole night, finding out we had so much in common. Well I dated her for 6 months everything was perfect and I thought I had the perfect companion, I couldn’t see myself with no one else. One day I was in the mall with my friends and one of them said “isn’t that your girlfriend over there”. I started to approached her when I noticed two kids running up to her saying “mommy, mommy” my heart started to beat again, not the type of beat for love but a beat for deceit. I continued to approach her when a tall man approached her and gave her a big kiss, while over hearing the kids yelling out “daddy, daddy”. It was then I realized my relationship was
 “Too good to be true”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment