Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Memory of Family Event


 

I remember the day when my first child was born. The doctor said it was a boy, so I decided to name him Nicholas. For the first time I thought to myself, “Wow, I’m a father”. I was excited to have this baby not knowing the challenges having a son would come with. Having Nicholas has taught me many things like to be gentle and patient. After two years of raising Nicholas I then had a baby girl named Victoria and one year later another girl named Jasmine. Having three kids is a great challenge that comes with many sacrifices and obstacles to overcome. While raising my three kids I learned that even though it could be a little tough and hard at times they brought happiness to my life. They have changed a lot about me as my life was about them. They made a difference in my life and made me a better person.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment